KNK Ship Management
Marine Manning and Management has been identified as its particular portfolio. In the first year, we placed 76 senior marine officers
including 40 Captains, Chief Engineers, Chief Officers and Second Engineers as Senior Fleet Personnel on S. C. l.'s
vessels on a contract basis.
We have also successfully served many prestigious Foreign companies,
which include the Trade Co. Group-Singapore, Lofo Shipping-Greece, Sea Tiger Shipping Corporation-Monrovia, the Arabian Express
Line-UK and Milkbanko Gibraltar Prior to recommending anyone to our clients, we undertake the duty of screening the candidates
ourselves and select only the best quality personnel.
- Processing of Documents, papers, visas, immigration and medicals
- Liaising with head offices, agents, vessels and arranging discounted airfares, tickets etc
- Arranging travel by road, sea and air.
- Arrangement to receive and clear the crew in order to join the vessel without causing any delay or incovenience to the vessel or their operations.
- Providing medical facilities to officers and crew on board / ashore during the contract period.
- Preparing vessels for loading/discharging cargo survey and inspections.
- Maintaining accounts of staff, administration and communications.